Learn what the Bible really says about the end times and the day of the Lord Jesus Christ.
In The Day of the Lord and the Coming Kingdom, a supernatural and purely scriptural framework for understanding the end times is uncovered. Is it possible to have the end-times waters unmuddied and gain a clearer picture of God’s future plans? For the glory of God, be inspired as the seemingly complex prophetic Scriptures become simple and very applicable to your faith!
Take a fresh look at Daniel’s seventy weeks prophecy and explore the fascinating cohesion of prophetic Scripture when seen through plain interpretation methods, Scripture harmonization, a futuristic lens, respect for Israel’s election, and an eschatological framework aided by the Jewish feast days.
Be prepared for a strong biblical challenge to commonly held presuppositions. The alignment of the Jewish feast days with the end-time periods of Scripture provides a new lens through which to view future prophetic events.
It all leads to a monumental day of transition, the second coming of Jesus Christ on the day of the Lord. This great and notable day is the heartbeat of prophetic Scripture.
THE APPOINTED DAY OF THE LORD IS:
- a day of resurrection and rapture at the last trump.
- a day of rewards for the resurrected/raptured prophets, saints, and believers.
- a day of corporate repentance and salvation for remnant Israel.
- a day of judgment and wrath for the ungodly and the final beast kingdom.
- a day when Satan is bound and cast into the bottomless pit.
- a day when evil beings and the power of the air are destroyed and
an EARTHLY RESTORATION begins.
- a day that ushers in the “now but not yet” KINGDOM OF GOD and the
rule of KING JESUS CHRIST from the throne of His glory in Jerusalem.
Scripture teaches us to earnestly desire the coming of the Lord
and to endure until the end. Are you prepared?
Amazon-The Day of the Lord and the Coming Kingdom